You can run, you can hide, and the only footrace where you could potentially do both is Bay to Breakers. The 2015 annual Bay to Breakers race is this weekend!
Alamo Square will be closed to the public like last year. The fence will go up on Friday, May 15 and will be taken down after the race.
Street closures in the area:
- HAYES, from MARKET to DIVISADERO, from Sunday MAY 17, 6 AM to 12:30 PM
- STEINER from GROVE to HAYES, from Sunday MAY 17, 5 AM to 11:30 AM
- DIVISADERO from GROVE to OAK, from Sunday MAY 17, 5 AM to 1 PM
- BAKER from OAK to FELL, from Sunday MAY 17, 5 AM to 11:30 AM
- FELL from DIVISADERO to STANYAN, from Sunday MAY 17, 6 AM to 2 PM