Help us contact SFMTA Staff and Board of Directors to tell them you support restricting tour buses designed for more than 9 passengers in the Alamo Square Historic District! We do not support tour buses on Hayes Street!
We need to send as many emails to the SFMTA as possible between now and the October 4 hearing. If you don’t have time for a long one, just say that you support restricting tour buses designed for more than 9 passengers in the Alamo Square Historic District.
The main reasons for restrictions:
- Safety of pedestrians, bicyclists, and other vehicles (Number One Reason)
- Excessive numbers of tour buses
- Tour buses making turns at intersections not large enough to accommodate them
- Air pollution (including exhaust fumes and soot)
- Noise (including loudspeakers and idling engines)
- 12 other areas already have restrictions.
As a salutation, you could say: To Chairman Nolan and Members of the MTA Board
Also send one to Jerry Robbins, the staff advisor: Jerry.Robbins@sfmta.comAlso send one to Supervisor London Breed: London.Breed@sfgov.org